Subscribe!

Get new posts by email:

Registered Associate Nutritionist

Registered Associate Nutritionist

Eating well

As the weather is ever improving a little bit (well slightly)
I decided that now is the time to maybe cook a bit more. During the winter months i found that my motivation went a bit downhill and craved foods that were quick and mainly microwave, as it was cold and wanted something that would keep me warm regardless. I didn't really care if it tasted nice or not.
Now i am really motivated to kick the summer with some proper homemade meals, and deserts

So here goes
This one is a fruit granola packed full of strawberries, blueberries, yogurt, and a teaspoon of honey. This all contains energy (from the granola), vitamins from the fruit, and protein from the yoghurt. So pretty much you are getting everything from this little snack. So if you need a little pick me up, here you go

Comments